Knimbus eResource Search Box
Library of K.S. School of Engineering and Management was established in the year 2010 with the main objective of providing best services to the users with the help of resources available in the collection.
Our libraries occupy 1375 sq. mts area. Good and peaceful environment attracts users to the library.
“Libsoft” – Library Management Software has enabled us to provide fully computerized services.
- Journals & Magazines
- CD Rom’s
- Digital Library
BE & M Tech
- Titles – 3618
- Volumes – 15317
- Titles – 806
- Volumes – 2694
Journals : 48 & Magazines: 3
- BE & M Tech – 705
- MBA – 181
Newspapers – 6
e-Books, Syllabus Books, News Paper Clippings, Previous Year’s Question Papers, Project Reports are linked to the digital library.
KSSEM Library is a member of VTU Consortium. Full text and 24 X 7 access is being provided to all the eResources subscribed and are all IP enabled.
e-Resources subscribed through VTU consortia:
|4||Taylor and Francis (e- Journals)||http://www.tandfonline.com/|
|5||American Society for Civil Engineers (ASCE)||http://ascelibrary.org|
|6||Pro-quest Engg & Mgmt (e-Journals)||http://search.proquest.com|
|1||DOAJ-Directory of Open Access Journals||http://www.doaj.org|
|2||Indian Academy of Sciences (IAS)||http://www.ias.ac.in|
|3||Journal of Indian Institute of Science||http://journal.library.iisc.ernet.in|
|4||Down to Earth||http://www.downtoearth.org.in|
|5||Online Newspaper Directory for the World||http://www.onlinenewspapers.com|
- Current Awareness Service.
- Book Exhibition.
- Digital Library Service.
- Virtual Library Service
- Display of Publisher’s Catalogue.
Monday to Saturday: 8.40 AM to 3.50 PM
Monday to Saturday: 8.50 AM to 3.45 PM
(except on Sundays and Government Holidays)
eResource – Permissions and Prohibitions
eResources is based on license agreements with publishers. They are licensed for the non-profit educational use of the institute. Copyright laws governs use of these eResources.
Library users are permitted to use it for educational purpose only.
- Systematic downloading, distributing, or retaining substantial portions.
- Using it for commercial purposes.
- Downloading entire journal issue or an entire ebook.
Rules & Regulations
- Users must possess identity card to enter the library.
- Personal belongings are not allowed inside the library.
- User’s should register their names in the gate register kept at the entrance of the library.
- Library card should be produced for borrowing/renewing/returning books in the circulation counter.
- Issued out books can be reserved online from the library system.
- Books can be renewed, unless there is no claim by others.
- Borrowed/Renewed books should be shown to the library staff at the check point.
- Books not renewed/returned within the stipulated date will be fined as per library rules.
- Cards are Non-transferable. Do not lend your cards to others.
- Loss of borrowed book/card should be reported to the circulation staff immediately.
- Use of mobile/head phones is banned in the library and ensure that SILENCE is maintained in the library.
- Students/staff can borrow library card by filling the application form available in the library and have to submit two stamp size photographs. Students will have to show their fee paid receipt at the time of collecting their card.
- Library cards of students are valid for respective academic year only. So at the end of even semester “NO DUES CERTIFICATE” will be issued on return of library books and card.
- Any student/staff can recommend books to our library by filling book recommendation forms available in the library.
- Refreshments are not allowed in the library premises.
- Damaging library books/furniture is strictly forbidden. If a book is found mutilated, new book should be replaced or three times the cost of the book should be paid.
- Replace the chair in position when you leave your seats to maintain the decorum of library.
- Look at the library notice board regularly for all library related information.