About K.S.School of Engineering & Management
The K.S.School of Engineering & Management established in 2010, is the Kammavari Sangham’s latest venture in the field of technical education. The institution was established with the objective of providing higher technical education, and research opportunities to the student community. With a prominent research hub, the college has opportunities for the students to pursue their studies in the fields of engineering and management.
K.S.School of Engineering & Management provides BE, M.Tech and MBA courses, and is in the process of developing its postgraduate facilities. K.S.School of Engineering & Management provides an opportunity for students to pursue their BE in five different disciplines: Computer Science, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Civil Engineering and Mechanical Engineering.
The campus, nestled in a quiet location off the Kanakapura Main Road, close to the KSIT campus, provides quality facilities like well-equipped laboratories, sports facilities, library, a state-of-the-art conference hall for seminars, an airy auditorium for gatherings, etc.
The institution provides teaching and support from dedicated, hard-working, well-qualified faculty, led by our eminent Principal, Dr. S.N. Sridhara. The management committee, comprised of successful experienced achievers from many different fields, provides invaluable support, suggestions and direction to the institution. The modern infrastructure provided by the management, has been crucial for all the world-class facilities provided by the institution for its students.
Realizing the importance of technical education, the energetic, dedicated and visionary members of the Kammavari Sangham, under the leadership of our President, Sri. K. Subramanyam Naidu, are executing their responsibilities sincerely for the growth of the institution since its establishment.
To establish Engineering and Management Institute of international repute and serve the society through community development by knowledge dissemination.
K.S.School of Engineering & Management will be an outstanding center for learning and development of human resource, contributing to mankind by dedicating professionally excelling engineers and managers and providing solution to industrial problems through research, consultancy and knowledge dissemination.
- To provide world class education in the field of engineering and management.
- To train students to face challenges in corporate and industries.
- To inculcate the attitude of research in engineering and management students.
- To bridge gap between institutions and industries through research and consultancy programmes.
Academic Governing Council
- Sri. Y. Ramachandra Naidu, President, Kammavari Sangham, Bengaluru.
- Nominee of the AICTE
- Nominee of the VTU – Dr. Syed Arif, Principal, Dr. Thimmaiah Institute of Tech., KGF.
- Nominee of the DTE
- Prof. D. Jawahar, CEO, PES Institutions, Bengaluru. – Educationist.
- K. Subramanyam Naidu, Ex-President, Kammavari Sangham, Bengaluru – Educationist.
- Sri. S.R. Naidu, Ex-Secretary, Kammavari Sangham, Bengaluru – Industrial.
- Dr. Karan Kumar, Chief Mentor, Shruth & Smith Group Tech Park, Bengaluru – Industrial.
- Dr. R. Lakshminarayana, Environmental Officer, Karnataka State Pollution Control Board, Bengaluru.
- Sri. K. Venkatesh Naidu, Secretary, Kammavari Sangham, Bengaluru.
- Sri. D. Rukmangada, Treasurer, Kammavari Sangham, Bengaluru.
Member Secretary :
- Dr. S.N. Sridhara, Principal / Director, KSGI.