About K.S.School of Engineering & Management
The K.S.School of Engineering & Management established in 2010, is the Kammavari Sangham’s latest venture in the field of technical education. The institution was established with the objective of providing higher technical education, and research opportunities to the student community. With a prominent research hub, the college has opportunities for the students to pursue their studies in the fields of engineering and management.
K.S.School of Engineering & Management provides BE, M.Tech and MBA courses, and is in the process of developing its postgraduate facilities. K.S.School of Engineering & Management provides an opportunity for students to pursue their BE in five different disciplines: Computer Science, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Civil Engineering and Mechanical Engineering.
The campus, nestled in a quiet location off the Kanakapura Main Road, close to the KSIT campus, provides quality facilities like well-equipped laboratories, sports facilities, library, a state-of-the-art conference hall for seminars, an airy auditorium for gatherings, etc.
The institution provides teaching and support from dedicated, hard-working, well-qualified faculty, led by our eminent Principal, Dr. S.N. Sridhara. The management committee, comprised of successful experienced achievers from many different fields, provides invaluable support, suggestions and direction to the institution. The modern infrastructure provided by the management, has been crucial for all the world-class facilities provided by the institution for its students.
Realizing the importance of technical education, the energetic, dedicated and visionary members of the Kammavari Sangham, under the leadership of our President, Sri. K. Subramanyam Naidu, are executing their responsibilities sincerely for the growth of the institution since its establishment.
To establish Engineering and Management Institute of international repute and serve the society through community development by knowledge dissemination.
K.S.School of Engineering & Management will be an outstanding center for learning and development of human resource, contributing to mankind by dedicating professionally excelling engineers and managers and providing solution to industrial problems through research, consultancy and knowledge dissemination.
- To provide world class education in the field of engineering and management.
- To train students to face challenges in corporate and industries.
- To inculcate the attitude of research in engineering and management students.
- To bridge gap between institutions and industries through research and consultancy programmes.
Code of Ethics
The institution has a stated Code of Ethics to check malpractices and plagiarism in Research
A Research Development Unit (RDU) has been established with the Principal as the Chair and all the Head of Departments (HoD) as the members. The RDU oversees the entire research activities undertaken at the institute level. The major and minor research projects that are proposed by faculty are vetted by the RDUs and subsequently approved and forwarded to concerned sponsoring agencies.
The approved project coordinators are required to submit bi-annual reports to the RDUs
- This institute follows the research policy of Visveswaraya Technological University
- To promote a strong culture of academic integrity and to control academic disonesty and research misconduct, KS School of Engineering and Management, Bangalore had formulated following policies
Anti Plagiarism Policy and Guidelines of KS School of Engineering and Management, shall be a key element in maintaining a culture of academic honesty and integrity, as well as preventing acts of plagiarism.
ANTI PLAGIARISM GUIDELINES The Ph.D / Msc.Engg / M.Tech/ MBA candidates shall submit the thesis for anti plagiarism check using anti plagiarism web tool “Turnitin”.
- a) The research scholar shall submit the soft copy of the thesis for the plagiarism check to the guide.
- b) Checking shall be done by the guide for aim and objective, methodology, results, discussion, summary and conclusion excluding the review of literature and references.
- c) The anti-plagiarism report shall be generated by the guide and the report shall be submitted to Head of the department along with the thesis.
- d) The soft bound (draft thesis) with in permitted similarity index as per the antiplagiarism guidelines shall be recommended and forward to the Registrar Evaluation along with certificate of plagiarism check
- f) The submitted thesis with certification shall be subjected to Anti-plagiarism recheck in the office of Registrar Evaluation.
- g) If the submitted thesis shows similarity index > (greater than) permitted similarity index, then the thesis shall be returned to candidate for correction, rechecking and resubmission with the fee of Rs. 5000/- ,which shall be considered as the final submission failing which the thesis will be rejected.
Academic Governing Council
- Sri. Y. Ramachandra Naidu, President, Kammavari Sangham, Bengaluru.
- Nominee of the AICTE
- Nominee of the VTU – Dr. Syed Arif, Principal, Dr. Thimmaiah Institute of Tech., KGF.
- Nominee of the DTE
- Prof. D. Jawahar, CEO, PES Institutions, Bengaluru. – Educationist.
- K. Subramanyam Naidu, Ex-President, Kammavari Sangham, Bengaluru – Educationist.
- Sri. S.R. Naidu, Ex-Secretary, Kammavari Sangham, Bengaluru – Industrial.
- Dr. Karan Kumar, Chief Mentor, Shruth & Smith Group Tech Park, Bengaluru – Industrial.
- Dr. R. Lakshminarayana, Environmental Officer, Karnataka State Pollution Control Board, Bengaluru.
- Sri. K. Venkatesh Naidu, Secretary, Kammavari Sangham, Bengaluru.
- Sri. D. Rukmangada, Treasurer, Kammavari Sangham, Bengaluru.
Member Secretary :
- Dr. S.N. Sridhara, Principal / Director, KSGI.