Name Dr. K.RAMA NARASIMHA
Principal /Director of K. S. School of Engineering & Management
To be a member of intellectual class to build an institution of repute
- Ph D Mechanical Engineering Pulsating Heat Pipes VTU,(BMSCE) 2012
- M.E Mechanical Engineering Thermal Power Engineering PDACE, Gulbarga 1996 75% FCD
- B.E. Mechanical Engineering SSIT, Tumkur 1993 64% First Class
- Anjuman Engineering College, Karnataka August 1996 to September, 1997 – 01 year
- SJC Institute of Technology, Karnataka October 1997 to October, 1999 – 02 years
- KS Institute of Technology, Karnataka October 1999 to June 2007 – 08 years
- Jain University, Karnataka July 2007 to July 2016 – 09 years
- K.S. Institute of Technology, Karnataka August 2016 to February 2019 – 2 1/2years.
- KSSEM March 2019- Till date.
Awards and Achievements
- The paper titled “Parametric Analysis on Pulsating Heat pipe” has been named as the most impressive paper of the year 2010 from Emerald publication.
- Involved in establishment of Solar Park at Jain Global Campus, Jain University
- Worked as BOE member for VTU during 2016-17 and is working as BOE member in many VTU autonomous institutions such as PESCE, BMSCE and NMIT
- Instrumental in having a Tie-up with Industries such as AVASARALA TECHNOLOGIES LTD., AVNI, MAXWATT, etc
- Heat Pipes: Flat, Miniature and Pulsating Heat Pipes
- Heat exchangers: Compact Heat Exchangers
- Renewable and Non Renewable Energy
- Development of a Flat Heat pipe.
- Development of single turn and Multi Turn Pulsating Heat Pipe
- Development of Sodium Heat Pipe for Nuclear reactor with M/s Avasarala Technologies Ltd.
- Consultant to M/s Avasarala Technologies Ltd. for the development of Sodium Heat Pipes
- Developed Fluid Mechanics Faculty courseware for WIPRO Technologies under MISSION 10X Programme.
- Assisted KAPTRON Technologies in establishing wind tunnel and developed experimental techniques and measurement systems.
- Currently guiding six Doctoral Scholars in the areas of Thermal Management of Electronic Cabinets, Compact Heat Exchangers and Boundary layer flows.
- Led a team of Faculty of Jain University to Germany for tie-up with German Universities in the area of Renewable Energy
- Attended and Participated in Indian Engineering Congress 2011 from 15th to 18th of December 2011 at Palace, Palace Grounds, Bangalore.
- Underwent Training on Solar PV Technologies, Power Plants, Economics and related topics at KPC, Bangalore Conducted by ORBUTUS Consulting Agencies
- Attended Six –Sigma Course at CET, Jain University
- Working as a Referee in many International Journals such as International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer and Journal of Applied Fluid Mechanics Instrumental in the development of Scheme and Syllabus for Energy Engineering, Energy Management & Climate Change Technology and Thermal Engineering PG Courses of Jain University.
- Instrumental in the development of Scheme and Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering, UG Courses of Jain University.
- Worked as Chief Academic Coordinator in K.S. Institute of Technology.
- Worked as Chief Coordinator for the preparation of NAAC in K.S. Institute of Technology.
- International – 19 National – 7
MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL BODIES
- The Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE) – Life Member with Membership No LM23844 in 1997.
- The Institution of Engineers (India) – Fellow with Membership No F-117164-6 in 2012.
Hobbies and Interests
- Listening to Music, Kannada Culture and Literature
+91 9606055906, +91 9900633688