Knimbus eResource Search Box
Library of K.S. School of Engineering and Management was established in the year 2010 with the main objective of providing best services to the users with the help of resources available in the collection.
Our libraries occupy 1375 sq. mts area. Good and peaceful environment attracts users to the library.
“Libsoft” – Library Management Software has enabled us to provide fully computerized services.
To build robust knowledge and information center for students, researchers, faculty and staff by providing seamless access to online and offline hybrid information.
Central Library of KSSEM shall:
- Create state of art ambience for readers.
- Procure, organise and circulate relevant books, periodicals, e-Resources and publications to reader community.
- Provide guidance to the readers to explore and acquire reference material from in-house and remote archives both in printed and digital forms.
- Journals & Magazines
- CD Rom’s
- Digital Library
BE & M Tech
- Titles – 3712
- Volumes – 15467
- Titles – 837
- Volumes – 2697
Journals : 48 & Magazines: 3
Newspapers – 6
e-Books, Syllabus Books, News Paper Clippings, Previous Year’s Question Papers, Project Reports are linked to the digital library.
e-Resources subscribed through VTU consortia:
|2||Taylor and Francis (
|4||American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)||http://asmedigitalcollection.
|5||Pro-quest Engg & Mgmt (e-Journals)||http://search.proquest.com|
|7||Net Analytiks Sententia||https://sententia.online|
|2||T & F ebooks||http://www.taylorfrancis.com|
|1||DOAJ-Directory of Open Access Journals||http://www.doaj.org|
|2||Indian Academy of Sciences (IAS)||http://www.ias.ac.in|
|3||Journal of Indian Institute of Science||http://journal.library.iisc.ernet.in|
|4||Down to Earth||http://www.downtoearth.org.in|
|5||Online Newspaper Directory for the World||http://www.onlinenewspapers.com|
- Current Awareness Service.
- Book Exhibition.
- Web OPAC.
- Digital Library Service.
- Virtual Library Service
- Display of Publisher’s Catalogue.
Monday to Saturday: 8.40 AM to 3.50 PM
Monday to Saturday: 8.50 AM to 3.45 PM
(except on Sundays and Government Holidays)
eResource – Permissions and Prohibitions
eResources is based on license agreements with publishers. They are licensed for the non-profit educational use of the institute. Copyright laws governs use of these eResources.
Library users are permitted to use it for educational purpose only.
- Systematic downloading, distributing, or retaining substantial portions.
- Using it for commercial purposes.
- Downloading entire journal issue or an entire ebook.
Rules & Regulations
- Library card/ID card is mandatory for accessing library service.
- All users of library (Staff/Students/Visitors) must sign in the register at entry gate.
- The books must not be misplaced while searching for required material. A book misplaced is a book lost.
- The books of library can be taken outside only after they are issued to borrower.
- Books barrowed must be displayed at the security check point before taking them outside.
- Reference books will not be issued to carry outside the library. These can be referred only inside the library.
- Personal belongings except writing materials are not allowed inside the library.
- Library is not responsible for any loss or damage of personnel belongings of users.
- Users must preserve the library card carefully. In case of loss of library card, the same must be informed to issue counter immediately to block the card temporarily. The book issued against any card will be the responsibility of the card holder.
- Books barrowed from the user must be returned unmutilated and undamaged. Any damage to the books shall be borne by the user through replacement of the book with new copy.
- The copy right laws must be strictly followed while making copies of portions of books.
- The anti-plagiarism guidelines must be followed while refereeing to e-content, viz, e-journals, e-thesis, e-books etc.
- The systems in the digital library are meant for browsing the e-journals and e-books. These systems should not be used for browsing any other sources and chatting.
- Users must follow the instructions before logging into the digital library systems and logout promptly.
- The peripherals of computer (such as key board, mouse) etc should not be mixed up with other systems. In case of technical problems in digital library service, the library staff can be contacted for help.
Instructions to Readers
- This is your library, use it with pride and preserve it for future use by yourself and other users.
- Displacing chairs and tables would be inconvenient to you and others, hence let them be in their position.
- You can enjoy reading in peace with silence everywhere.
- You can have eatables in the canteen, but cherish reading in the library.
- Mobile phones for chatting are good in the corridors but are disturbing in the library.
- You can install / uninstall the programs only in your own laptop but leave them undisturbed in the desktops in Library.
- Handle library material with care and help in preservation for good reuse.
- Dispose the paper waste in the bin and maintain cleanliness in the lounge.
|Sl. No.||Name of the Member||Designation/ Position||Department||E-mail ID||Contact No.|
|1.||Dr. Girish V Attimarad||HOD/ Chairman||Electronics & Communicationfirstname.lastname@example.org
|2.||Mrs. Ambika C.A.||Librarian/ Secretary||Libraryemail@example.com||9036486519|
|3.||Dr. Vyshali||Associate Professor/ Member||Civilfirstname.lastname@example.org||8861638225|
|4.||Dr. Anupama S.B.||Associate Professor/ Member||Mathematicsemail@example.com||9900565196|
|5.||Mr. Kishore M.N.||Assistant Professor/ Member||MBAfirstname.lastname@example.org||9036851524|
|6.||Mrs. Alam Radhika||Assistant Professor/ Member||Mechanicalemail@example.com||9945705287|
|7.||Mrs. Ramya Shree H.P.||Assistant Professor/ Member||Electricalfirstname.lastname@example.org||9741739325|
|8.||Mrs. Mamatha R||Assistant Professor/ Member||Computer Scienceemail@example.com
|9.||Mr. Syed Waseem Tabraiz||Assistant Professor/ Member||Electronics & Communicationfirstname.lastname@example.org||9740391814|