Department of Computer Science and engineering had arranged three days of workshop on ARM processors on March 1, 2 & 3, 2018 for 4th sem ‘A’ section students. First day session introduced Microcontroller LPC 2148, Writing C code for “Kernel Uvision”, and the use of seven segment display for LCD and LED. Second day session explained to controlling microcontroller using Wi-Fi or Bluetooth with the help of mobile phone. Third day session was on HTML PHP program writing.
- Project Exhibition 2018 May 18, 2018
- Project Exhibition 2017 May 18, 2018
- Guest Lecture on Compiler Design and System Software May 18, 2018
- FDP on Java Fundamentals May 18, 2018
- Workshop on Penetration testing March 12, 2018